Monday, October 1, 2007

Last designer is...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lena Brandenburg

When I was six years old, I came home with the following note on my report card..."Jolena is a bright child but she finishes her work and disrupts the other students."

Well, nothing has changed. I went on to be bright and disruptive for many years, eventually graduating from Wright State University with a degree in Organizational Leadership. While that degree looks pretty on the wall, my true calling is staying home with my two children. Nathan is in second grade and Naomi is just days away from turning one.

I spend my days chasing around my children with a camera, cleaning up after their messes and feeding them constantly...in my free time when I'm not scrapping I'm knitting, hiking, or watching movies.

My husband David has been a really good sport about me discovering digital scrapbooking. Only three months after we married he became very acquainted with the back of my head while I stared at the computer. There actually is a possibility he wouldn't remember what I looked like if he didn't carry a picture with him.

Seriously though, if I couldn't scrap I don't know what I would do. While I still sell my designs at ACOT, I'm no longer actively designing other than the occasional collab or charity kit contribution. That has freed up my time to scrap a little more and snuggle my husband and kids a lot more...and that's really what it's all about!

No comments: