Saturday, September 29, 2007

We're back.............................

Hi everyone.
Did you miss us??
Well, we are back and we have one AWESOME kit coming at you on October 1st!!!

We have teamed up 3 ROCKIN' designers this month and the first one is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi, my name is Kim Higueria. I was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and attended college at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where I met my husband. Together we have one son, Caleb Michael, our little miracle baby, born November 5, 2005. He is now a crazy toddler who keeps me on my toes! We are now back in the town that I grew up in and love.
I have been in love with crafts and making things as long as I can remember. I started out taping things together from my Grandma's recycling bin when i was 4 and started paper scrapping when I was 12.

I discovered the digiscrapping world shortly after Caleb was born. I was looking for birth announcements, but couldn't find any that I liked. So armed with some knowledge of photoshop from my sister the photographer and a few freebies I had found online, I set off on this great digi adventure! A few months after that I started creating my own papers and elements and in April 2006 I started selling my designs at a small store.

When I'm not scrapping or designing in my free time, you can usually find me reading, cooking or playing with my son.

Here are a few random facts about me!
-I am the 2nd of 7 kids (6 girls, 1 boy)
-I love popcorn
-One of my favorite TV shows is Hannah Montana, my son even likes watching it
-My favorite flower is the stargazer lily
-My favorite book series is the Chronicles of Narnia, I could read the entire series over and over. My favorite is the Voyage of the Dawn Treader
-My favorite season is Autumn, I love the beautiful colors of the leaves, the cooler weather and anything that smells like or tastes like pumpkin!

Store links:
Scrapbook-Elements: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=91&pag...
NDISB: http://www.ndisb.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=51
My Blog: http://www.kimhigueria.blogspot.com

Stay tuned tomorrow. We will be announcing the final 2 designers and monday we will be releasing the kit!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

YEAH Kim!!! This is a really great kit!!