Saturday, June 30, 2007

Last 2 designers for the next kit are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Faith True

My name is Faith True, and yes, that is my real name. I was born Faith and my husband's last name is True so that worked out wonderfully! I have a 2 (almost 3) year old son named Arthur and he can be a joy- or a terror at times, but loveable none the less. My husband is Jonathan and we live in Georgia, US. I am surrounded by his family living on all sides of our house but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hey, I get along with them and it is free rent!

I started selling at Addicted To Digital last year (no longer a store) and I currently only sell at The Digi Shoppe and One of a Kind Scrapz. Last year, I also had a great opportunity to create two hybrid kits for Cross My Heart. It was amazing to see my designs on actual paper.

Some fun things about me-
-I am a born again Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe he is the only way to Heaven.
-I grew up as oldest of 7 children but when I was 21 I found out I had an older sister who was given up for adoption by my mother. I have actually met her too.
-I moved many times as a child and young adult. I attended 9 schools and neither of my parents were in the military.
-I have always been an artist in one form or another. I draw, paint, and now of course- digital designing. I am also a musician of sorts. I play the flute, piccolo, viola and a little piano.
-I was in the Army National Guard for 4 years. I was discharged on September 10, 2001. How is that for timing? I believe God had a plan!

and

Mish Gasser

Hi, I’m Mish Gasser, aka ohiotubagal around the forums. I’ve been digiscrapping for over two years now and started designing Quick Pages about a year and a half ago. Now I sell exclusively at Plain Digital Wrapper and loving it! This is the first hobby I’ve ever done for more than a month LOL. The community is so warm and inviting, and I’ve made so many good friends this way. J

In my “real life”, I have been married for 13 years to my sweetie Rob, and we have fraternal twin girls who will be 5 next month. If you’ve ever looked at my gallery, you’ve seen them in almost all of my pages. I am SAHM and I enjoy music (playing flute and singing, mostly at church), traveling, gardening and of course scrapping and designing.

I’m so honored to be working with these talented designers, and I hope you enjoy our creation!

8 comments:

Dana said...

Can't wait to see the kit. With all these great designers - it will have to an awsome kit !!

Kiki Halbert said...

Looks like another amazing kit is on its way!

Natalie Putnam said...

I cant wait to see what you 4 came up with.

Side by Side said...

What an awesome team.
Waiting patiently to see the new kit!

Rachel said...

Cool! I can't wait to see the kit you two come up with! :)

Kenna E. (RatherBscrappin) said...

Wowza, that's an incredible line up!! Can't wait to see what you gals created!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, such great designer! Can't wait to see the kit! I will be for sure great

Anonymous said...

Oh, this kit has got to rock with those four designers!
fshinggrl