Friday, June 29, 2007

Digital Tag Team Kit #4.......................

it's that time again, and we have one KICK BUTT kit for you!!!

The first 2 designers for our July kit are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pamela Gibson

My name is Pamela Gibson. I'm 21 years old. I met my husband when I was 18 and we got married this past July in my hometown of Surrey, BC at my local church that I grew up attending. My husband is from England so when I graduated high school I moved to England to go to university where I'm currently studying History. Last August we had our first little boy, well he is a dog, but he is my baby boy. He's my scrap-inspiration. He is a little model and loves to have his picture taken so I have several hundred pictures of him on my computer and on dvds. My husband works doing something with computers for the national health service. We live in a crappy apartment where the windows whistle like trains when its windy and none of the doors shut anymore because they either shrank or grew. lol.

In September 2005 I was bored and watching QVC and it was crafting day. I saw this really cute Christmas card-making kit and convinced my husband to buy it for me. After Christmas with some of my Christmas money i watched another QVC craft day and saw a scrapbooking kit. I thought it would be good for card-making so i bought it with no intention of actually scrapbooking. Once it got here i thought, why not and I loved it. Unfortunately I didnt have the money to continue paper-scrapping so I went looking for another way and came across Scrapbook-bytes. I started making friends and loving the art of digital scrapbooking and was immediately hooked. In February of 2006 I joined a design yahoo group and got my start designing kits. After quite a bit of time on it, I got accepted as a Design Team Member of Gottapixel and a store spot at digital freebies.

In November I left GottaPixel and helped a friend start a site. In December I left Digital Freebies and bought the site my friend had started with my two best friends. We have since been working on getting Scrap2Basics to get a bit of notice and I lately also started to sell at Divine Digital. I have since started selling at One of a kind Scrapz. I discovered DST in October and I have been addicted to it since then, and I mean hours a day addicted. Now i spend my time at dst and watching little house on the prairie and road to avonlea while i scrap and design.

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim Hill

Kim Hill is the owner of and sole designer at CG Essentials. She is a professional photographer turned stay-at-home-mom of two amazing boys. She first heard about digi scrapping through an online parenting support group and made her first layout in November 2004. At that time, digiscrapping was still relatively new and there were not many places to purchase pre-made elements. Kim is self-taught in PhotoShop and has been teaching others through her DigiScrapping Tutorials site and monthly chats. Kim finds inspiration in the world around her, especially fashion and home decor. You can find Kim's products at CG Essentials and A Cherry On Top. You can also find her exclusive PDQ Templates and PhotoShop actions at Scrapbook-Elements.

CG Essentials: http://www.cgessentials.com
Scrapbook-Elements: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=109
A Cherry on Top: http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/artist/kim_hill/?sr=0

Check back tomorrow for the last 2 designers and Sunday we will release our July COllab kit!!

7 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyla Armstrong said...

How exciting! I've been waiting for the announcement and you ladies did not disappoint! Can't wait to see who the others are - this kit is going to be fab!

Anonymous said...

weeee great choices :) Can't wait to see who else is on board!!

Natalie Putnam said...

This is so cool. I love both these designers. Cant wait to see the new kit!

Anonymous said...

wow, great this kit would be wonderful for sure! Can't wait to see it!

Lisa Joy said...

What great designers!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome start!