Friday, June 8, 2007

Last but not least..................................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Traci Reed

Hi! My name is Traci Reed. My family and I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in sunny California! I've been married to my wonderful husband Patrick since 2004 and we have two sons, Karsten who is 3 and Josiah who is 1. My boys love all things with wheels; cars, trains, bicycles and motorcycles and they keep me busy! They bring constant joy and laughter to our lives and I'm just bursting with pride over them!

I've been scrapbooking ever since I was a little girl, when my Mom took me to my first stamping party. I was hooked back then and I'm hooked now. I must admit I was never a good paper scrapper and think that I have since found my style in digiscrapping. I've always had a knack for design and computers, so the leap into digital scrapbook design was more like a shuffle for me. I've been designing product since January of 2005 and I've never looked back! I can honestly say that I've found my true calling and I am truly blessed that it allows me to stay home with my kiddos. Yes, they drive me nuts, but boy is that a blessing! LOL!

My style is very fun, and realistic. I love grunge and highly textured papers and elements that give your layout that certain "POP!" I often cater to more masculine palettes (since I'm in a house full of testosterone!) but I am such a girly girl, that I can't stay away from the frilliness! I like to say that most of what I design can be used for either sex and practically any set of pictures, but you just can't keep me away from pink for long! Did I mention I was a girly girl?

Traci's Store: Scrapbook Graphics and TraciReed.com
Traci's Blog: Here

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, what a fab team! I can't wait to see the kit!

Tracy Blankenship said...

oh how fun...love her work too! yayayya. let us seeeeeee it!!!

Chris said...

I'm curious to know what's happening with this Blog? And the challenge with the GC's for prizes? It been a long time since the last post?